Current Status: Not Available Building on your Child's Swimming Skills
For children from the age of 3 years old, following the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme. Lessons are available after school and are delivered by our friendly experienced aquatic teachers. Our instructors aim to provide a welcoming, fun approach to lessons. We focus on the individual needs of each swimmer to each achieve good technique and water skills. Our private one to one swimming lessons cater for all abilities, provide a quieter learning environment and are a fantastic boost in learning to swim.
Lessons are payable in six week blocks which guarantees your child's place as we take them through the aquatic pathway and lead them on to the RLSS Rookie Lifeguard Programme, our Junior SwimFitness Sessions or Competitive Swimming. All lessons must be pre-booked and pre-payed. All NEW starters to our learn to swim programme receive a FREE Settle Pool Swim bag with an information pack on the lessons and the pool in general.
Things to remember when bringing your child for swimming lessons.
1. If you are a new customer to our Learn to Swim Programme, have you completed an Application Form (download given below) and submitted it to our Swimming Coordinator who will allocate you an available day/time?
2. Have you pre-booked and pre-paid for your lessons (6 × 30 mins which includes entering and exiting the building)?
3. Have you completed a Health Survey (ParQ) and kept us up to date of any changes?
4. Arrive "beach ready", no more than 10 minutes prior to the lesson, with suitable clothing to pop on in order to limit the time in the changing rooms which will help us keep you SAFE.
5. You will need to have a shower before and after your swim but you will need to make it quick!
6. Have you read and understood the "Booking Information" given below? This is especially important whilst we operate during the current COVID 19 Pandemic.
Finally, don't worry! Our teachers can't wait to welcome the kids back in the pool for some watery FUN!
Come with a big smile and we will sort the rest.
For further details and how to book a place please see the booking information link below.