Current Status: Not Available Lessons for Pre-School Children
Aimed at young children aged approximately 18 months to 4 years. Follows the 'SwimEngland' Ducklings Awards. Duckling Awards are the next step on from the Discovery Duckling Awards and are designed to help toddlers enjoy learning to swim with help from their parents or guardians.
With Duckling Awards your child can work towards four different colourful Awards. Each Award has its own certificate and badge.
Sessions are half an hour and are available during school term time only - please see our timetable for dates and times. All equipment is provided. These sessions must be pre-booked and pre-payed. All NEW starters to our learn to swim programme receive a FREE Settle Pool Swim bag with an information pack on the lessons and the pool in general.
For further details and how to book a place please see the booking information link below.
Things to remember when bringing your Toddler for swimming lessons.
1. If you are a new customer to our Learn to Swim Programme, have you completed an Application Form (download given below) and submitted it to our Swimming Coordinator who will allocate you an available day/time?
2. Have you pre-booked and pre-paid for your lessons?
3. Have you completed a Health Survey (ParQ) and kept us up to date of any changes?
4. Arrive "beach ready", no more than 10 minutes prior to the lesson, with suitable clothing to pop on in order to limit the time in the changing rooms which will help us keep you SAFE.
5. You will need to have a shower before and after your swim but you will need to make it quick!
6. Have you read and understood the "Booking Information" given below? This is especially important whilst we operate during the current COVID 19 Pandemic.
Finally, don't worry! Our teachers can't wait to welcome the kids back in the pool for some watery FUN!